So far this week Avram has:
1. Climbed out his crib during nap time and silently terrorized his bedroom.
2. Managed to sneak in the kitchen and get out the back patio door.
3. Shattered a glass bowl all over the tile floor.
4. Emptied all the laundry baskets onto our bedroom floor.
5. Snapped my sunglasses in half.
6. Taken eight (yes, EIGHT) steps in a row on his own.
This boy they told me would probably never breathe on his own, or walk on his own, or be able to communicate with the rest of the world.
This boy is giving his mama a run for her money, and he's certainly going to keep his little brother on his toes.
And I am grateful for, and loving, every nerve-wracking, adrenaline-rushing, mess-filled minute of it.